NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On CNBC's "Cramer's Mad Dash" segment, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, was taking a look at Rackspace Hosting (RAX), which is up over 15% in early Friday trading.
Cramer said the company's latest earnings report showed some optimism, with cash flows improving. Analysts at J.P. Morgan recently warmed up to the stock too, he added.
Then today's news hit: Rackspace Hosting has reportedly hired Morgan Stanley (MS) to help sell the company.
The stock seems "on its way to $50!" Cramer exclaimed.Turning to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), investors are feeling the opposite that of Rackspace's investors, with the stock down nearly 50% today. The company's new deal with NBC is "really disappointing," Cramer said. Although costs are going up, management's credibility is shot, and revenues aren't as high as previously expected. Cramer called today's price action an "overreaction." "They still have a roadmap, it's just going to take longer," he said, concluding that there seems to be some value in the stock near current levels. >>Read More: Bank of America Disappoints Now but You Just Wait >>Read More: Biotech Stock Mailbag: Previewing InterMune's Big Week Ahead >>Read More: 4 Reasons Why Natural Gas Prices Will Tumble -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV