General Motors (GM) was hit with a $35 million fine, the maximum the Department of Transportation can levy, over its failure to report its ignition switch defect. Finerman said she's tempted to get back into the stock on the long side.
Chesapeake Energy (CHK) fell 5% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. "I wouldn't be a buyer," Grasso said.
Nordstrom (JWN) popped 15%. Finerman said the company had a good earnings report and called its management "great" at execution.
Rackspace Hosting (RAX) soared 18%. Nathan said he would not "chase" after the stock at current levels.Pepsico (PEP) climbed 1%. Lebenthal said he was not a buyer of the stock. For their final trades, Nathan was a buyer of Cisco Systems and Lebenthal was buying Citigroup. Finerman was a buyer of Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ) and Grasso said to buy Aqua America (WTR).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV