LOS ANGELES, May 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PacWest Bancorp (Nasdaq:PACW) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per common share. The cash dividend is payable on June 5, 2014 to stockholders of record at the close of business on May 27, 2014.
ABOUT PACWEST BANCORP
PacWest Bancorp ("PacWest") is a bank holding company with over $15 billion in assets with one wholly-owned banking subsidiary, Pacific Western Bank ("Pacific Western"). Through 81 full-service branches located throughout the state of California, Pacific Western provides commercial banking services, including real estate, construction, and commercial loans, to small and medium-sized businesses. Its divisions CapitalSource, First Community Financial and Pacific Western Equipment Finance, and its subsidiaries BFI Business Finance and Celtic Capital Corporation, deliver the full spectrum of financing solutions nationwide across all industries and property types. For more information about PacWest Bancorp, visit www.pacwestbancorp.com , or to learn more about Pacific Western Bank, visit www.pacificwesternbank.com .
CONTACT: Matt Wagner, Chief Executive Officer (310) 728-1020 Vic Santoro, Executive Vice President and CFO (310) 728-1021
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV