3 Services Stocks Nudging The Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Kroger ( KR) is up $0.29 (0.6%) to $46.88 on light volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Kroger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.42-$46.90 after having opened the day at $46.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.59. The Kroger Co., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a retailer worldwide. The company also manufactures and processes food for sale in its supermarkets. It operates retail food and drug stores, multi-department stores, jewelry stores, and convenience stores. Kroger has a market cap of $23.8 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 17.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate Kroger a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kroger as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Kroger Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts