3 Stocks Advancing The Industrial Goods Sector
2. As of noon trading, Valmont Industries ( VMI) is up $6.99 (4.7%) to $157.40 on heavy volume. Thus far, 228,991 shares of Valmont Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 260,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $153.45-$159.00 after having opened the day at $155.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $150.41. Valmont Industries, Inc. produces and sells fabricated metal products in the United States, Australia, China, France, and internationally. It operates in four segments: Engineered Infrastructure Products, Utility Support Structures, Coatings, and Irrigation. Valmont Industries has a market cap of $4.1 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 0.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate Valmont Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Valmont Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Valmont Industries Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts