The company reported earnings of 24 cents a share, which beat the consensus estimate of 17 cents from analysts polled by Thomson Reuters. Revenue totaled $17.9 million, which was short of analysts' estimate of $19.4 million.
Enzymotec also issued guidance for the full year 2014 of 64 cents a share to 94 cents a share, while analysts expect 86 cents a share. The company expects full year revenue based on the proportionate consolidation method of $90 million to $110 million, while analysts expect $92.95 million. Based on the equity method, Enzymotec expects revenue of $68 million to $85 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was down 28.13% to $14.54 at 12:32 p.m. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV