SAN JOSE, Calif., May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NETSUITE SUITEWORLD 2014 -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the availability of NetSuite TribeHR Mobile for iOS, the first mobile human capital management software app built for employees and managers first, bringing its engagement and collaboration tools to Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch mobile devices. The mobile app meets fast-growing demand among organizations and the workforce at large for anywhere, anytime access to HR information and social business tools that promote greater organizational engagement, productivity and morale, while accelerating the speed of business. Plus, the integration of NetSuite TribeHR's employee data with NetSuite's customer and financial data means any changes in the mobile app carry through to the NetSuite back-end for joint customers. The app is freely available to existing TribeHR employee, manager and administrator account users from the TribeHR website or the Apple AppStore.
Reflecting the intuitive ease of use and modern design aesthetic of the core NetSuite TribeHR solution, NetSuite TribeHR Mobile for iOS enables employees to quickly and easily engage with colleagues and the company. Its capabilities include mobile access to:
- News Feed. Keep connected with your team with instant social connectivity, including notifications of co-workers' recognition, birthdays, service anniversaries, goals accomplished, time off and calendar events.
- Searchable Employee Directory. More than just a name and a phone number, users can quickly and easily access employee information including photographs and reporting structure from their device.
- Time Off Management. Users can request, approve and view time off requests from anywhere at any time. Additionally, a streamlined "call in sick" workflow reduces the frequency of unexplained employee absence.
- Public Recognition. Enables employees to give, receive and comment on kudos directly from their iPhones, iPad or iPod Touch, making the feedback loop faster and more effective.
NetSuite TribeHR Mobile also leverages the native capabilities of the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, allowing users to take pictures and attach them to peer recognition and to leverage mobile device GPS data to illustrate an employee's location. Unlike mobile apps geared strictly for HR department professionals, NetSuite TribeHR Mobile delivers the unique social aspects of the TribeHR solution to the workforce at large to empower employees and managers through smartphones and tablets. A planned future release is expected to extend NetSuite TribeHR Mobile for Android devices.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts