ATLANTA, May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aaron's, Inc., (NYSE: AAN), the leading lease-to-own specialty retailer that offers flexible payment options for furniture, electronics and appliances, in partnership with The Wendy Williams Show, is offering the show's viewers the chance to win a room makeover during the "Win a Room in June" contest. Each week in June, one winner will be awarded brand new furniture for a bedroom, living room, dining/kitchen/laundry room or "mom cave" provided by Aaron's. Viewers can enter to win by submitting a photo of the room they want refreshed, along with a 200-word description of why they could benefit from the room makeover online at http://community.wendyshow.com/aarons through Friday, June 13.
" The Wendy Williams Show has an incredible audience of dedicated fans, many of whom are loyal Aaron's customers," said Aaron's VP of Marketing Andrea Freeman. "This exciting partnership with four room makeovers underscores Aaron's brand promise, giving viewers the ability to own the life they want. Together we will make dreams a reality."
As a media mogul and entrepreneur, Wendy Williams, delights viewers with her distinctive authenticity, entertaining personality, and the real advice she offers to her audience looking for solutions to problems. Her empowering messages parallel that of Aaron's—Own the Life you Want—a sentiment that she lives and aspires for her audience.
Karen Bonck, SVP of Branded Partnerships for Debmar-Mercury added, "Wendy watchers are known for their style, so the chance to update a room in their house with all new furniture is a perfect fit with the fun segments they've come to expect from
The Wendy Williams Show. We're delighted to be partnering with Aaron's to offer viewers the chance to own one of four fabulous new rooms."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV