- 67 percent thought medical cost inflation was a leading risk for their business;
- 58 percent cited legal liability issues, such as omissions and errors;
- 53 percent were concerned about technology issues including data risks, such as hacking and viruses; and
- 52 percent reported concerns with understanding and complying with U.S. government laws and regulations that may affect their business or industry.
Travelers Identifies Top Concerns For American Businesses In New Annual Risk Index
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.