Regions Bank (NYSE: RF) today announced that Cyndi Westmoreland, Business Banker in Rome, Ga., is the May 2014 recipient of the Regions Bank Better Life Award. The Better Life Award is the top honor given to a Regions associate for outstanding dedication and job performance, as well as exemplary involvement and commitment to the community.
Cyndi Westmoreland, Regions business banker in Rome, Georgia, speaks with Michelle Walters, Regions business banking executive for Georgia and South Carolina. (Photo:Business Wire)
In addition to the recognition, Regions donates $1,000 in the name of the recipient to a charity of the winner’s choice; Westmoreland has chosen Action Ministries, a group that works to end the cycle of poverty in Rome and surrounding areas. A video profile of Westmoreland is available on the Regions Financial YouTube channel.
Much has changed at Regions and in the banking industry since Westmoreland joined Regions in 1999, but her winning approach has remained the same.
“I learned early in my career that everybody who walks into that bank, you know them by name. You bank them, their children and their grandchildren,” Westmoreland said. “We call it Regions360 now, but I also call it doing what you’re supposed to do.”Whether it’s called Regions360 or just smart banking, knowing customers and their needs and then meeting those needs is a proven formula that builds lasting relationships. Many agree it is second nature for Westmoreland. “Cyndi puts her clients and prospects first. She takes care of them,” said Jim Halverson, Regions’ Northwest Georgia market president. “For her, it goes beyond just meeting their banking needs; it’s about improving their lives and the community – whether that means organizing seminars on fraud prevention, teaching people to manage their finances or providing leadership to local nonprofits … She’s the face of Regions Bank in Rome.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV