SuiteWorld 2014, Booth #403 - 8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ: EGHT), a provider of cloud contact center, unified communications and collaboration solutions, today announced that the 8x8 Virtual Office SuiteApp and the Virtual Contact Center SuiteApp have achieved ‘Built for NetSuite’ verification. 8x8’s cloud communications SuiteApps, built using NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Computing Platform, provide NetSuite customers with a tightly integrated business telephony and contact center solution that simplifies the execution, management and reporting of day-to-day customer interactions.
Built for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that provides them with information, resources and a method to verify that their applications and integrations, built using the NetSuite SuiteCloud Computing Platform, meet NetSuite’s standards and best practices. The Built for NetSuite program is designed to give NetSuite customers additional confidence that SuiteApps have been built to meet these standards.
“8x8 places a priority on bringing high performance solutions to our customers, as every business moving their mission critical IT applications to the cloud is demanding,” said 8x8 Sr. Vice President of Business Development, Huw Rees. “We look forward to delivering our best of breed cloud communications, customer interaction and business management solutions to NetSuite customers across the globe.”
“As a leading provider of cloud UC and contact center services, 8x8 has already helped many businesses realize the value to be gained from integrating NetSuite’s business management solution into their call center processes,” said Guido Haarmans, Vice President Business Development for Technology Partners at NetSuite. “With the Built for NetSuite badge, joint 8x8 and NetSuite customers can now feel more confident that they are not only improving the quality, efficiency and value of their customer interactions, they are doing so with a solution that has been developed using NetSuite’s best practices.”Key features of the 8x8 Virtual Office and Virtual Contact Center SuiteApps include:
- Screen Pop Records - When a customer calls, the caller ID is used as a key in the NetSuite database to look up customer and ticket information, which can then be sent directly to the agent’s desktop, enabling the agent to identify the caller automatically and provide customized responses to their customers.
- Built-In Communications Tools - All of the agent’s tools for communicating with customers, supervisors and other agents are integrated with the NetSuite desktop, maximizing efficiency, cost savings and customer loyalty.
- Single Sign-on – Users can sign into their 8x8 Virtual Contact Center or Virtual Office solution within NetSuite.
- Click To Dial – Users can save time by clicking on the phone number inside a NetSuite record to contact customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV