Compass Minerals (NYSE:CMP) will host an investor day in New York City on June 4, 2014. Compass Minerals president and CEO, Fran Malecha, as well as other members of the company’s senior management team, will discuss the company’s strategy and operations.
A live audio webcast of the meeting and accompanying presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company website at www.CompassMinerals.com and will be available for replay for 30 days after the event. Presentations are expected to begin at 8:30 a.m. and conclude by approximately 11 a.m. EDT.
Institutional investors and analysts wishing to receive an invitation to the event should contact Theresa Womble at 913-344-9362.
About Compass MineralsCompass Minerals is a leading provider of essential minerals that address nature’s challenges, including salt for winter roadway safety and other consumer, industrial and agricultural uses, and specialty plant nutrition minerals that improve the quality and yield of crops. The company produces its minerals at locations throughout the U.S. and Canada and in the U.K. For more information about Compass Minerals and its products, please visit www.compassminerals.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV