- More than a quarter of customers interviewed (26 percent) admit that the only reason they stay with their current provider is that switching is “inconvenient.”
- 15 percent believe that all mobile carriers are the same and that they see no benefit in switching.
- Over a third (35 percent) do not want to risk changing carriers for fear of losing coverage.
- 55 percent of retained customers say that they stay because their current carrier meets their service expectations.
- Just 16 percent of mobile consumers feel rewarded for their loyalty.
Infographic: Mobile Loyalty Audit Results, Year 2 - A New WDS, A Xerox Company, Survey Of 4,000 Mobile Subscribers Shows That 25 Percent Will Stay With Their Mobile Carrier Because It's Too Inconvenient To Switch. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts