SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNSS) today announced that the company will present at two upcoming investor conferences.
Daniel Swisher, Chief Executive Officer of Sunesis, will present at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time at The Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in New York City.
Eric Bjerkholt, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development and Finance at Sunesis will present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 3:30 PM Eastern Time in New York City.A live webcast of the presentations will be available on the Sunesis website at http://ir.sunesis.com. A replay of each webcast will be archived on the "Calendar of Events" page in the Investors and Media section of the Sunesis website for two weeks. About Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Sunesis is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of new oncology therapeutics for the treatment of solid and hematologic cancers. Sunesis has built a highly experienced cancer drug development organization committed to advancing its lead product candidate, Qinprezo™ (vosaroxin), in multiple indications to improve the lives of people with cancer. For additional information on Sunesis, please visit http://www.sunesis.com. For additional information on Sunesis, please visit http://www.sunesis.com.
CONTACT: Investor and Media Inquiries: David Pitts Argot Partners 212-600-1902 Eric Bjerkholt Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc. 650-266-3717 Eliza Schleifstein Argot Partners 917-763-8106 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV