COR Therapeutics Beats Estimates By a Penny
COR Therapeutics (CORR) posted fourth-quarter earnings Tuesday that were slightly above Wall Street estimates.
The pharmaceutical products company said it earned 2 cents a share for the quarter, significantly better than the 11-cent-a-share loss posted in the year-ago period. Six analysts polled by First Call/Thomson Financial were expecting the company to earn a penny in the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV