3 Stocks Pushing The Insurance Industry Lower
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 36.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- AFH has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Insurance industry. The net income increased by 264.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.60 million to $2.19 million.
- The gross profit margin for ATLAS FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 9.65%. Regardless of AFH's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AFH's net profit margin of 9.64% compares favorably to the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts