3 Stocks Pushing The Computer Hardware Industry Lower
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.19 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. To add to this, MCZ has a quick ratio of 0.54, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Household Durables industry and the overall market, MAD CATZ INTERACTIVE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for MAD CATZ INTERACTIVE INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.43%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -1.72% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $0.62 million or 90.11% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- MAD CATZ INTERACTIVE INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, MAD CATZ INTERACTIVE INC reported poor results of -$0.18 versus -$0.04 in the prior year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV