CARMEL, Ind., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that Nancy Sweet has been promoted to Vice President and Chief Compliance Officer, reporting to Matt Zimpfer, Executive Vice President and General Counsel.
"Nancy is a proven strong leader, and a dedicated business partner, who exemplifies our CNO core values of Integrity, Customer-Focus, Excellence and Teamwork in her words and actions," said Zimpfer. "During her 10-year career in CNO Financial Group's law department, her contributions in field compliance, market conduct, operational compliance and product support have been outstanding and our business leaders have recognized her leadership abilities. We look forward to her expanded role leading our Compliance Department and supporting our businesses with their growth initiatives."
Prior to CNO Financial Group, Sweet was a director of compliance at Aviva USA (formerly AmerUs Group) and a senior product attorney at Indianapolis Life Insurance Company. She earned her B.S. in Business Administration from Butler University in 1988 and a Juris Doctor from Indiana University in 1991.
About CNO Financial Group CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and Washington National Insurance Company – primarily serve middle-income pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com.SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV