– Qualified Bid and Proposal Pipeline Continues to Build; Hires More than 50 Software Engineers During the Third Quarter –
– Company Generates More than $15 Million in Cash from Operations for First Nine Months –
– Completes Sale of Vroozi Division –– Conference Call Scheduled Today at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT) – CALABASAS, Calif., May 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NetSol Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:NTWK), a worldwide provider of global IT and enterprise application solutions, today reported financial results for its fiscal 2014 third quarter ended March 31, 2014. Fiscal 2014 Third Quarter Financial Results The following comparison refers to results for the fiscal 2014 third quarter versus the fiscal 2013 third quarter. Total net revenues were $9.4 million, compared with $12.6 million last fiscal year, reflecting, as expected, lower license sales during the transition to NetSol's next-generation financing and leasing solution, NFS Ascent™.
- License revenue was $2.1 million, versus $4.8 million in the same period last year;
- Maintenance revenue increased to $2.6 million from $2.5 million last year; and,
- Service revenue was $4.7 million, versus $5.3 million in the same period last year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts