Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced that it was ranked as one of the Top Ten Best Places to Work in the Washington, D.C., area by the Washington Business Journal. Other notable companies in the large company category include NetApp Sapient, Cassidy Turley and Motley Fool.
“Cvent is excited and proud to be named to the Best Places to Work list for the fifth time; this repeat recognition shows that we have created a consistently great company culture,” said Reggie Aggarwal, founder and CEO of Cvent. “Cvent is successful because of its employees, so we make major investments in training them, rewarding their hard work and providing lots of opportunities for career growth. We are hiring top talent across all of our departments, and this award should help in our efforts.”
Cvent employees evaluated their experience through an anonymous online survey and rated the company highly on manager and team effectiveness, retention, work engagement and employee alignment with company goals.
About CventCvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, with more than 1,450 employees and more than 12,600 customers worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners looking for suitable venues. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. For more information, please visit www.cvent.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV