Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ:CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced it will now sell Tempur-Pedic® mattresses at all Conn’s HomePlus® stores across the country.
"We are looking forward to adding such a reputable brand to our assortment of mattresses," said David Trahan, Conn’s President of Retail. "As the most highly-recommended bed in America, the Tempur-Pedic collection will give Conn’s customers another premium option for a great night’s sleep.”
Conn’s HomePlus® stores will carry six models from Tempur-Pedic, including the newest, ultra plush Cloud collection, the firm-support Contour collection, and the higher-end Tempur-Breeze collection with cooling technology. It will also offer a line of Tempur-Pedic adjustable bases to match every lifestyle.
This latest offering furthers Conn’s presence in the mattress category, which has helped drive the company’s growth in recent years. In 2012, Conn’s bolstered its performance with the addition of Sealy® mattresses. Last year, its higher-margin furniture and mattress product sales increased more than 75%.The Tempur-Pedic mattresses will range in price from $1,999 to $3,499 for a queen-sized set and will serve as a key driver of average selling price and margin for the company. About Conn’s, Inc. Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. The company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts