NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On CNBC's "Cramer's Stop Trading" segment, TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, was taking a look at what he called "the next great growth story."
Chinese e-commerce company Vipshop (VIPS) has extremely impressive growth, Cramer pointed out. He cited the 125% year-over-year growth in revenue, 165% increase in active customers, higher gross margins and far better earnings-per-share results than analysts had expected.
The stock has been moving higher and higher without a pause, and it's going to be "a magnet for growth/momentum managers," he added.
Turning to a BP (BP), RBC Capital Markets upgraded the stock to buy from hold.Cramer said he likes BP due to its good dividend yield, solid growth and the "winding down" of its litigation issues. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell >>Read More: Cisco Surges on Earnings Beat, Eyes Growth >>Read More: It's Not Too Late to Detach From Plug Power
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV