- Gregory Norden, Louise M. Parent and Robert W. Scully have been elected as directors for three-year terms.
- Shareholders ratified and approved the selection of KPMG LLP as the company’s independent registered public accounting firm for the 2014 fiscal year.
- Shareholders voted to approve, on an advisory basis, the compensation of the company’s named executive officers, and to approve the holding of an advisory vote on executive compensation every year. In addition, shareholders voted to approve the company’s 2013 Equity and Incentive Plan.
Zoetis CEO Juan Ramon Alaix At Today's Annual Meeting Of Shareholders.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.