The "Best-of-the-Best" firms outperformed their peers even as the professional services industry in 2013 experienced declines in all major metrics, including bill rates, utilization and revenue per consultant, according to SPI Research. On several key metrics, SPI Research found the differential between the 13 leaders and all others to be:
- Average revenue per project: $413,000 vs. $178,000
- Size of deal pipeline to forecast: 309% vs. 184%
- Annual revenue per employee: $236,000 vs. $150,000
- Reference clients: 85% vs. 74%
- Projects delivered on time: 84% vs. 77%
"It is a nice honor for Informatica to be named a 'Best-of-the-Best' services organization. The visibility and process automation delivered by NetSuite OpenAir played an important role in helping us achieve that distinction," said Richard Busch, Director of Professional Services Operations at Informatica. "The automation we have achieved from end-to-end translates into greater ability to satisfy clients and helps grow our business."
For further information, download the SPI Research white paper, NetSuite Powers the Best-of-the-Best Service Organizations.
About SPI Research Service Performance Insight focuses on the global service economy. They provide a unique depth of operating experience combined with unsurpassed analytic capability. In their consulting engagements, they help service and project-oriented organizations ignite performance by objectively assessing strengths and weaknesses to develop a full-faceted improvement plan, with measurable time-bound objectives. SPI Research provides an informed and actionable third-party perspective for service executives and technology providers. Their market research and reporting forms the context in which both buyers and sellers of information technology-based solutions maximize the effectiveness of solution selection, deployment and use. For more information on SPI Research, please visit www.spiresearch.com.Today, more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission-critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV