The chart below is from data submitted to the Estimize.com platform by analyst contributors.
The current Wall Street consensus according to Zacks Investment Research is for Soda Stream to report earnings of 2 cents per share and $117.88 million in revenue. Compare that to the Estimize.com consensus from 19 hedge analysts, asset management firms, and independet analysts: 13 cents in earnings per share and a revenue estimate of $123.22 million.
Over the previous six quarters the consensus from Estimize.com has been more accurate than Wall Street in forecasting SodaStream's earnings and revenue five and four times respectively. By tapping into a wider range of contributors Estimize has created a data set that is more accurate than Wall Street up to 69.5% of the time. And Estimize does a better job of representing the market's actual expectations, according to Deutsche Bank Quantitative Research and a study from Rice University.The analyst with the highest estimate confidence rating this quarter is BradHewitt91, who projects 2 cents in earnings per share and $120.00 million in revenue. BradHewitt91 is ranked 12th in the Estimize Spring 2014 season, among over 4,450 contributing analysts. This season BradHewitt91 has been more accurate than Wall Street in forecasting earnings and revenue 61% and 58% of the time, respectively, throughout 124 estimates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV