3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Northstar Realty Finance ( NRF) is down $0.33 (-2.1%) to $15.52 on heavy volume. Thus far, 25.2 million shares of Northstar Realty Finance exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.46-$15.70 after having opened the day at $15.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.85. NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., a real estate investment trust (REIT), operates as a commercial real estate (CRE) investment and asset management company in the United States. Northstar Realty Finance has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 17.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Northstar Realty Finance a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Northstar Realty Finance as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Northstar Realty Finance Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts