3 Stocks Pulling The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Nu Skin ( NUS) is down $1.51 (-1.9%) to $76.11 on average volume. Thus far, 750,079 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $75.80-$78.18 after having opened the day at $77.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.62. Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands. Nu Skin has a market cap of $4.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 43.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Nu Skin a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Nu Skin as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, reasonable valuation levels and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Nu Skin Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts