3 Industrial Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Cummins ( CMI) is up $0.92 (0.6%) to $154.24 on light volume. Thus far, 489,189 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $152.83-$154.87 after having opened the day at $153.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $153.32. Cummins Inc. designs, manufactures, distributes, and services diesel and natural gas engines, and engine-related component products. It operates in four segments: Engine, Components, Power Generation, and Distribution. Cummins has a market cap of $27.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 8.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts who rate Cummins a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cummins as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Cummins Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts