SAN JOSE, Calif., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NETSUITE SUITEWORLD 2014—NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel software suites, today announced that Cleaner's Supply, Inc., the largest distributor of dry cleaning supplies in North America, has selected NetSuite SuiteCommerce to manage and streamline its core business processes and operations across multiple channels, including a call center of 46 sales representatives as well as B2B and B2C ecommerce sites including: www.cleanersupply.com, which sells dry cleaning supplies to approximately 85 percent of the dry cleaners in North America; and www.wawak.com, which sells tailoring and sewing supplies to the Fortune 1000, government and education organizations, SMBs as well as the home professional and hobbyist. As importantly, Cleaner's Supply also plans to rely on NetSuite for sales force automation, customer support, customer service and marketing automation. All these mission-critical business processes can be streamlined within NetSuite's one unified omnichannel commerce platform. This modernization effort can allow the company to gain a real-time, 360-degree customer view, deliver a seamless omnichannel customer experience globally, and improve sales effectiveness.
The Conklin, N.Y.-based company realized that its old commerce system couldn't support the company's growth. After evaluating several options during the software selection process, the company selected NetSuite SuiteCommerce for the following features and benefits it was looking for in an integrated platform:
- Superior functionality and speed of implementation. NetSuite SuiteCommerce can meet the company's omnichannel commerce and CRM needs with one integrated solution, while other "big name" options would have been substantially more expensive and would require much longer implementation and integration time.
- Single-platform ecommerce flexibility. NetSuite gives Cleaner's Supply a single platform for call center, B2C and B2B business with flexibility to extend across the 50 countries in which it does business, including Canada, Australia, Israel, Dubai, countries in the European Union and many others, with capabilities for geo-specific and multi-lingual sites.
- Flexible design capabilities and engaging experiences. NetSuite SuiteCommerce gives the company features such as complete design flexibility, faceted search and navigation, advanced product imagery, searchandizing and dynamic merchandising.
- Mobile support. Built-in responsive web design capabilities automatically serve up content in the most appropriate layout for the customer's device. With its previous system, about half of customers clicking through on a Cleaner's Supply promotional email did so from a mobile device, but quickly bounced because the legacy site couldn't optimize the experience on smartphones and tablets.
- B2B-specific functionality. NetSuite SuiteCommerce supports B2B-specific functionality such as invoice billing, credit limits, ACH processing, bulk ordering, customer-specific and quantity-based pricing and purchase-to-pay to enable transactions among business buyers.
- One, integrated platform to support B2B and B2C. Cleaner's Supply can meet growing B2B customer expectations for a rich, intuitive buying experience on par with leading B2C ecommerce sites – all from one, integrated commerce platform.
- New cross-sell and promotional opportunities. NetSuite offers the company new capabilities to target personalized offers to customers based on purchase history, interests and anticipated replenishment needs through both ecommerce and call center channels, and retarget shoppers abandoning shopping carts.
"NetSuite is unique in offering integrated ecommerce and CRM that can give us new insights into customer interactions over our websites and call center for better service, targeting and promotions," said Joseph Dunne, President of Cleaner's Supply. "We'll be able to tie our call center sales reps into ecommerce, and rather than having content and pictures in multiple places, be it the back-end, catalog or the website, we want the website to be our single repository. Additionally, our agents can experience exactly what our web customers are every minute of every day, telling us how we can improve that overall customer experience."
"Mobile support was a primary driver in our decision," Dunne said. "If a customer is frustrated with your site, they're gone and you never hear from them again. Delivering a superior experience from the beginning and gaining a single customer view are huge for us. NetSuite gives us the capabilities we need."