SAN JOSE, Calif., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NETSUITE SUITEWORLD 2014 -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the next-generation B2B Customer Center, built on NetSuite's rapidly evolving SuiteCommerce platform. The new B2B Customer Center enables B2B merchants to deliver a seamless and efficient B2C-like online shopping experience and extends robust functionality for B2B buyers to view order status, details and history, track shipments, reorder goods, approve quotes, make payments, manage account information, request refunds and returns, and more, in a secure, password-protected environment.
NetSuite's next-generation B2B Customer Center delivers a number of significant product advancements including:
- A next-generation self-service customer portal as an engine for B2B commerce growth, creating a win-win for distributors, manufacturers and B2B buyers alike.
- New customization, billing and payments, account and product management capabilities that enable business efficiency by offering tools such as lists for seasonal purchasing.
- NetSuite SuiteCommerce's flexible, extensible platform supports role-based permissions, allowing customers to extend the solution to business-specific use cases.
- Responsive web design capabilities optimize the site for multiple devices, meeting the growing need of both buyers and sellers to access information and complete transactions anywhere and anytime.
The new release of the B2B Customer Center further strengthens NetSuite's position as the world's leading integrated cloud ERP solution to connect every step of a business—from ecommerce to financials, inventory and order management, merchandising, CRM and customer service—to help B2B merchants expand their customer base, improve efficiency and visibility, reduce operational and IT costs, and fuel rapid growth. The new release was unveiled at SuiteWorld 2014 during the opening keynote delivered by NetSuite CEO, Zach Nelson.
B2B ecommerce is one of the hottest business and technology focus areas for distributors and manufacturers. Distributors rank ecommerce as their #1 technology initiative, according to a recent survey by Modern Distribution Management. 1 Rapid adoption is driving double-digit annual growth in B2B ecommerce, which Forrester has estimated at $559 billion in the U.S. alone—more than twice the size of B2C ecommerce. 2NetSuite distribution and manufacturing customers such as VHA Corp, EndoChoice, CMP Corp., Liberty Bottleworks, Tacoma Screw Products, Cleaner's Supply, PAG Leisurewear and others are using NetSuite SuiteCommerce to reach new markets, drive site traffic and improve operational efficiency by eliminating manual steps in phone, email and fax orders, delivering unprecedented quality in customer service. New customizability and features in the B2B Customer Center can enable B2B merchants to deliver an improved experience with enhanced role-based permissions, branded design, streamlined ordering and payments, and greater account visibility. These capabilities eliminate the need for B2B sellers to integrate and manage disparate front- and back-office applications while empowering them to offer a seamless omnichannel experience on a par with the best B2C sites.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts