NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Panasonic Corp. (PCRFY) are up 3.68% to $10.92 on heavy volume after Fitch Ratings raised the electronics manufacturer to an investment grade rating following debt restructuring efforts and as the supplier to Tesla Motors (TSLA) reported profit margins improved, Bloomberg reports.
Fitch upgraded Panasonic to BBB- from BB+ after the company posted improved margins and reduced debt in the year ended March, bolstering its credit profile, the rating company said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV