Opko Health Inc Stock Downgraded (OPK)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Biotechnology industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 30.2% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$34.22 million to -$44.55 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$29.05 million or 96.98% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- OPKO HEALTH INC reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. Earnings per share have declined over the last two years. We anticipate that this should continue in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, OPKO HEALTH INC reported poor results of -$0.33 versus -$0.10 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 12.1% in earnings (-$0.37 versus -$0.33).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market, OPKO HEALTH INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- 48.05% is the gross profit margin for OPKO HEALTH INC which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, OPK's net profit margin of -200.01% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV