SAN JOSE, Calif., May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NETSUITE SUITEWORLD 2014 -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson will deliver the opening keynote at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Tuesday, May 13, at SuiteWorld 2014. In his keynote, Mr. Nelson will announce new NetSuite products, partnerships and customers. A link to the live webcast of the SuiteWorld 2014 keynote address will be available at www.netsuite.com, or on NetSuite's social media pages on Twitter and Facebook.
About SuiteWorld 2014SuiteWorld is NetSuite's annual conference, being held at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, Calif. on May 12-15 for customers, users, partners, developers, media and industry analysts. Attendees of SuiteWorld join the full strength of the NetSuite ecosystem to learn and explore, network face-to-face, and help shape the next evolution of cloud computing services.
For additional details, please visit www.netsuitesuiteworld.com. To join the SuiteWorld conversation on Twitter, please use #NSW14.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV