Italy plays a key role in the production of the 787, with Boeing supplier Alenia Aermacchi's factories in Grottaglie (Taranto), Foggia and Pomigliano ( Naples) producing the central fuselage and horizontal stabilizer for the Dreamliner.
"We are delighted to count Neos, an all-Boeing carrier, as our first Italian 787 operator," said Todd Nelp, vice president of European Sales, Boeing Commercial Airplanes. "Neos' passengers will get to experience the Dreamliner's revolutionary interior with its bigger windows, modern LED lighting, higher humidity and lower cabin altitude – truly setting the airline apart from its competitors."
Founded in 2001, Neos caters to Italy's leisure market providing flights predominately from Milan, but also other major Italian cities, to destinations across Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and the Mediterranean.
Contacts: Daniel MoselyInternational CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+44 208-235-5665 firstname.lastname@example.orgMarcello BruniInternational Corporate CommunicationsBoeing Italy, Southern Europe and Israel+39 06 4521 7787 email@example.com Simona NociforaUfficio Stampa e Relazioni Pubbliche Alpitour S.p.A.+ 39 011 0173202 firstname.lastname@example.org Paul ThibeauInternational Lease Finance Corporation+1 30 788 1999 email@example.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV