If Coke isn't a buyer, it's not clear that the stock is worth its near-30 times price-to-2015-earnings ratio. The company missed analyst estimates on revenue last quarter, though it beat on earnings. The consensus price target on the stock is $103.09, according to the Analyst Ratings Network. It trades well above that at $123.
But investors on StockTwits see more reasons to bet on Green Mountain than not. Sentiment on the company is 70% bullish, according to StockTwits analytics.
$GMCR 124.42 now seems just around the corner ? InvestingJungle (@InvestingJungle) May. 13 at 10:06 AMAt the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV