Ex-Dividend Alert: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CRRC, DBL, RGR
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 4:00 AM ET, 59 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 10.9%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Courier (NASDAQ:CRRC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $14.25 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.2%.The average volume for Courier has been 30,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Courier has a market cap of $156.7 million and is part of the media industry. Shares are down 21.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Courier Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, prints, publishes, and sells books. It operates in two segments, Book Manufacturing and Publishing. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.93.TheStreet Ratings rates Courier as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. You can view the full Courier Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV