- A cash dividend of $0.065 per share on the corporation's outstanding common shares. The dividend is payable June 13, 2014 to holders of record of such common shares as of the close of business on May 27, 2014
- A dividend of $1.9375 per share on the corporation's outstanding 7.750% Non-Cumulative Perpetual Convertible Preferred Stock, Series A, payable on June 16, 2014 to holders of record as of the close of business on May 30, 2014, for the period commencing on (and including) March 15, 2014 to (but excluding) June 15, 2014
KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Common Share Cash Dividend Of Six And One Half Cents
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.