SEATTLE, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Christian Chabot, will present at the 42nd Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference at 2:20PM ET on Monday, May 19 th, 2014 at The Westin Copley Place in Boston, MA.
A live webcast, as well as the replay, will be available under the "Events & Presentations" page on the Company's investor relations website at http://investors.tableausoftware.com.
Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA) helps people see and understand data. Tableau helps anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information. More than 19,000 customer accounts get rapid results with Tableau in the office and on-the-go. And tens of thousands of people use Tableau Public to share data in their blogs and websites. See how Tableau can help you by downloading the free trial at www.tableausoftware.com/trial.Tableau and Tableau Software are trademarks of Tableau Software, Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130718/SF48964LOGO SOURCE Tableau Software
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV