AUSTIN, Texas, May 13, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BAZAARVOICE SUMMIT -- Bazaarvoice, Inc. (Nasdaq:BV), the network connecting brands and retailers to the authentic voices of consumers wherever they shop, today announced a collection of new solutions that give clients more pathways to deepen consumer engagement and influence potential buyers. Building on Bazaarvoice Conversations, the market's leading ratings and reviews platform, Bazaarvoice Curations, Local, and Product Sampling help clients reach across sales channels, deliver richer customer experiences, and promote product awareness and conversion.
Key Facts & Highlights:
- Based on the mature technology acquired from FeedMagnet, Bazaarvoice Curations enables brands to curate and display consumer-generated images, video, and social content on their websites, on retail sites, and other marketing properties. Content can be captured from more than a dozen social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- For most clients who are currently on the Bazaarvoice Conversations platform, Bazaarvoice Curations can be implemented with zero engineering or development effort. Once live, automated filters for keywords, users, and content type help identify social content, which is curated and tagged by Bazaarvoice's live moderation teams before it is displayed on a brand's site and any participating retailer sites within the Bazaarvoice Network.
- In addition to enabling image galleries directly on the product display pages of desktop and mobile websites, Bazaarvoice Curations offers APIs, an SDK, and templates to accommodate clients' individual creative needs, such as branded campaign hubs, social-embedded banner ads, interactive digital billboards, and more.
- Bazaarvoice Local helps national brands and retailers increase the effectiveness of their local channels and field sales partners by enabling shoppers to submit and read reviews directly on a local affiliate's website, rather than third-party review sites that can invite competitive advertising.
- Research into client data conducted by Bazaarvoice in 2013 found that local affiliates with online reviews are five times more likely to receive a customer inquiry. With Bazaarvoice Local, businesses can: