David A. Roberts, Chairman, President and CEO of Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE:CSL), will be presenting at Oppenheimer’s 9 th Annual Industrial Growth Conference at the InterContinental The Barclay New York Hotel, 111 East 48 th Street at Lexington Avenue in New York City, tomorrow, May 14, at 9:35 a.m. (Eastern). PowerPoint slides of the presentation are available on the Investor Relations section of Carlisle’s website at www.carlisle.com.
About Carlisle Companies Incorporated
Carlisle Companies Incorporated is a global diversified company that designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets including commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, mining, construction, aerospace and defense electronics, foodservice, healthcare and sanitary maintenance. Through our group of decentralized operating companies led by entrepreneurial management teams, we bring innovative product solutions to solve the challenges facing our customers. Our worldwide team of employees, who generated $2.9 billion in net sales in 2013, is focused on continuously improving the value of the Carlisle brand by developing the best products, ensuring the highest quality and providing unequaled customer service in the many industries we serve. Learn more about Carlisle at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV