Dual-channel, 1.25-V,14-bit, 1-GSPS AD9680 A/D Converter Featuring The Best Noise And Dynamic Range Performance In Its Class Enabling The Trend For Direct RF Sampling In Communications, Instrumentation And Military/aerospace Applications. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI), the world’s data converter market share leader*, announced today the immediate availability of the dual-channel, 1.25-V,14-bit, 1-GSPS AD9680 A/D converter featuring the best noise and dynamic range performance in its class enabling the trend for direct RF sampling in communications, instrumentation and military/aerospace applications. Its noise density of -154 dBFs/Hz is the lowest in the industry. The breakthrough performance, bandwidth and integrated functionality of ADI’s wideband RF data acquisition technology allows for better signal extraction in congested RF environments over a wider bandwidth than ever before. The AD9680 is interoperable with FPGAs from majormanufacturers and supported with known good configurations. The AD9680 combined with the recently announced 12-bit, 2-GSPS AD9625 A/D converter , demonstrate ADI’s innovation in providing leading edge offerings driving the trend toward direct RF sampling.
- Order samples, evaluation boards or download data sheets: http://www.analog.com/AD9680
- Buy and evaluate today: Digi-Key Corp. and Mouser Electronics stock inventory of evaluation boards.
- Learn more about FPGA reference designs with Altera and Xilinx: http://wiki.analog.com/resources/fpga
- Get questions answered by ADI engineers on EngineerZone™, ADI’s online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com/community/data_converters/high-speed_adcs\
The AD9680 A/D converter allows more degrees of freedom for system designers trading off signal bandwidth, noise and linearity because it can digitize a DC to 2-GHz input signal with an accompanying dynamic range performance that was previously unavailable on the open market. Implementing a direct RF sampling architecture eliminates analog down-conversion stages and their associated noise and cost, and allows more front-end configuration and tuning to be accomplished entirely in the digital domain. With the AD9680 designers can increase signal sensitivity and bandwidth data rate, while enabling the use of an advanced reconfigurable data acquisition or radio platform. The A/D converter is available with an evaluation board design environment and reference designs for rapid system prototyping and board-level design and layout.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV