PHILADELPHIA, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc., an affiliate of Crown Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCK) (Crown) ( www.crowncork.com), has successfully reached a new, multi-year labor agreement with United Steelworkers (USW) Local Union 87-3. The agreement, effective May 5, 2014, covers 37 employees working at the Company's food packaging plant in Toledo, OH.
"We are committed to investing in our employees and the communities in which we operate," said James D. Wilson, President of CROWN Food Packaging North America. "We believe the new agreement balances the best interests of the Company, its employees and its stakeholders. We are confident that it will help Crown deliver the innovation, quality and service that our customers expect."
About Crown Holdings, Inc.
Crown Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is a leading supplier of packaging products to consumer marketing companies around the world. World headquarters are located in Philadelphia, PA. For more information, visit www.crowncork.com.For more information, contact: For editorial inquiries: Thomas T. Fischer, Vice President Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs; Tel: (215) 552-3720; Email: email@example.com. SOURCE Crown Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV