NEW YORK, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) (the "Company") announced today that it has priced an underwritten public offering of 30 million shares of common stock at a public offering price of $15.45 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 4.5 million additional shares of common stock.
The offering is expected to close on May 16, 2014.
Deutsche Bank Securities, UBS Investment Bank, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Credit Suisse and J.P. Morgan are acting as the joint book-running managers of the offering. FBR, JMP Securities, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, a Stifel Company, and MLV & Co. are acting as co-managers of the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including the repurchase or repayment of its liabilities, as well as potentially in connection with the following recently announced transactions, all of which are currently under contract:
- the acquisition through a joint venture of a $1.0 billion hotel portfolio;
- the acquisition of a €50 million minority interest in Aerium Group, an established European real estate investment manager specializing in commercial real estate properties; and
- a $167 million preferred and common equity investment in a 6.3 million square foot industrial portfolio.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV