Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today unveiled Cornerstone Marketplace, an online enterprise app center where users can easily discover, evaluate and deploy pre-packaged offerings, radically reducing the complexity of integrating applications into Cornerstone’s talent management platform. Cornerstone Marketplace brings together a diverse portfolio of independent software vendors (ISVs), technology integrations, specialized learning content and service provider offerings into a single location.
Available today, Cornerstone Marketplace includes more than 25 solutions ranging from video solutions and mobile learning to implementation consulting. Offerings are available from Cornerstone’s growing ecosystem across the following core functions:
- Technology. Integrated with Cornerstone, ISV partners provide extended talent management solutions like video interviewing, assessments and virtual classrooms from preferred technology vendors, including: Achievers, AppLearn, Broadbean, Citrix, Corporate Executive Board, HireVue, HireRight, Visier, and Webex.
- Content. Specialized content improves learning and development, bringing together the key information and skills that employees, managers and executives need with offerings from content providers, such as: Big Think, Cegos, Cornerstone Compliance, getAbstract, JJ Keller, Korn Ferry, Speexx and Skillsoft.
- Services. Expertise from Cornerstone’s service provider ecosystem can optimize cloud environments or enhance implementations with offerings from providers, including: Appirio, Bluewater Learning, Deloitte, NeoSpheres, Tribridge and XpertLearning.
Organizations from all over the world use Cornerstone’s unified talent management solution to recruit, develop, manage and engage employees. By leveraging the Cornerstone Marketplace, HR professionals can improve strategic talent management initiatives and increase organizational adoption amongst employees. For Cornerstone administrators, Cornerstone Marketplace is a secure one-stop-shop for selecting the functionality that is best for their organization, streamlining the procurement process and accelerating implementation.
Comments on the News“Cloud computing, consumerization of the enterprise and bring your own application (BYOA) are all driving companies to centralize apps in a simple, consumer-friendly environment,” said Jason Averbook, chief business innovation officer, Appirio. “Cornerstone Marketplace is a robust ecosystem that brings Appirio services to the Cornerstone community in an immediate and secure manner, which in the end drives successful deployments and business outcomes. We are thrilled to have the capability to provide our joint and potential clients with a clean and simple platform for transforming their human capital management initiatives and empowering the new way of work.” “Buyers of cloud-based human resource technology are becoming savvier and want choice around the software they implement in order to fully realize their talent acquisition strategy,” said Mark Newman, founder and chief executive officer, HireVue. “With Cornerstone Marketplace, human resource professionals and IT administrators are able to tap into easily accessible tech integrations such as HireVue, where companies can leverage social and mobile capabilities to find the best talent.” “Talent management is no longer about standard solutions and integrations, it’s about the user experience,” said Tony DiBenedetto, chairman and CEO, Tribridge. “Employers are realizing the tremendous value in providing a user experience that is not only engaging and worthwhile, but keeps employees coming back for additional learning opportunities. Cornerstone Marketplace will offer customers a single source to find the right applications to address their specific needs. The Marketplace continues Cornerstone's commitment to delivering industry-leading solutions for their customers, and we're excited about the robust solutions and innovation this will make possible.” “We believe the next wave of innovation in enterprise software will not be determined just by the products with the best features and functions delivered in the cloud, but by the solution providers that can easily integrate a powerful ecosystem and deliver the best client experience,” said Jason Corsello, vice president of corporate strategy, Cornerstone OnDemand. “The Cornerstone Marketplace offers clients an intuitive experience to find connected solutions with the Cornerstone platform, helping to redefine the way people work and transform businesses.” About Cornerstone OnDemand Cornerstone OnDemand is a leader in cloud-based applications for talent management. The company’s solutions help organizations recruit, train, manage and engage their employees, empowering their people and increasing workforce productivity. Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by over 1,700 clients worldwide, spanning more than 14.5 million users across 191 countries and 41 languages. For more information about Cornerstone, visit csod.com. Read Cornerstone’s blog at csod.com/blog. Follow Cornerstone on Twitter at twitter.com/CornerstoneInc. Like Cornerstone on Facebook at facebook.com/CSODcommunity. Cornerstone ® and Cornerstone OnDemand ® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV