Summerfest is pleased to announce the continuation of its partnership with Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) through its Kohl’s Cares® program with the return of the Kohl’s Captivation Station and Kohl’s Family Day to Summerfest 2014. For the past four years, Summerfest and Kohl’s Cares have offered educational, fun art and music experiences for children of all ages and their families, as well as the opportunity for patrons to gain free admission to the festival.
As part of Kohl’s Family Day, on Sunday, June 29 from Noon – 3:00 p.m., the first 2,500 patrons who donate three (3) non-perishable food items for kids will receive one (1) FREE Summerfest admission ticket valid for that day. The popular promotion has been successful in raising thousands of pounds of food donations for Hunger Task Force over the years and will once again support the organization.
“Kohl’s is proud to partner with Summerfest to provide families free access to the festival on Kohl’s Family Day,” said Bevin Bailis, Kohl’s senior vice president, communications and public relations. “We are thrilled to bring back the Kohl’s Captivation Station, where families can create, play and explore together with activities and performances from some of our favorite Milwaukee partners.”
The Kohl’s Captivation Station will be open from Noon – 7:00 p.m., every day of Summerfest and located on the south end of Henry Maier Festival Park. Attendees will be able to participate in programs including:
- Kohl’s Color Wheels An art-making experience in partnership with the Milwaukee Art Museum
- Kohl’s Design It! Mobile Lab A joint venture with Discovery World to help children create unique, hands-on projects
- Kohl’s Wild Theater Conservation-based theatrical performances in collaboration with the Milwaukee County Zoo and Zoological Society of Milwaukee
- Kohl’s Building Blocks Workshop A partnership with Penfield Children’s Center to provide developmental services and equipment for children of all abilities
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts