- GAAP net income of $26.9 million which included $26.7 million related to the partial recognition of a deferred tax asset. Non-GAAP net income was $321,526;
- Net earnings per common share of $0.75, which included $0.75 per share related to the partial recognition of a deferred tax asset. Non-GAAP net loss per common share was $0.00;
- Total revenues of $10.4 million; up 16% from the prior year;
- License and transaction fee revenue of $9.0 million, an increase of 19% over the prior year and representing 86% of total revenues; and
- Adjusted EBITDA of $1.8 million, up 9% from the prior year.
USA Technologies Announces Third Quarter, Fiscal 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.