3 Stocks Pushing The Health Care Sector Lower
- RDHL's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 5.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 175025.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- RDHL has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign.
- Compared to other companies in the Pharmaceuticals industry and the overall market, REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, REDHILL BIOPHARMA LTD reported poor results of -$1.70 versus -$0.70 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 14.7% in earnings (-$1.95 versus -$1.70).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.