3 Diversified Services Stocks Moving The Industry Upward
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 125.00% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 106.19% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- WILLDAN GROUP INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, WILLDAN GROUP INC turned its bottom line around by earning $0.34 versus -$2.37 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.46 versus $0.34).
- 39.97% is the gross profit margin for WILLDAN GROUP INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of WLDN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, WLDN's net profit margin of 3.12% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Construction & Engineering industry and the overall market, WILLDAN GROUP INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$2.95 million or 543.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts