Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE:GTY) announced today that Mark J. Olear has been named Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer. Mr. Olear will join the executive management team and focus on managing and growing Getty’s real estate holdings and investments.
Prior to joining Getty, Mr. Olear was Senior Vice President/Director of Retail Real Estate Development for TD Bank where he led the group responsible for all phases of the de novo store program that delivered several hundred locations in TD Bank's US footprint over the last seven years.
Prior to TD Bank, Mr. Olear spent a combined more than 17 years at Home Depot and Toys R Us where he had similar responsibilities for all phases of site selection, acquisition and execution of store openings. Mr. Olear holds a B.A. degree from Upsala College and numerous industry certifications and citations.
David B. Driscoll Getty’s President and Chief Executive Officer commented, “Getty stands to benefit considerably from Mark’s deep knowledge and experience in local level real estate throughout the country. His expertise complements our existing team and we expect that this combination will enable us to accelerate our efforts to redeploy our existing portfolio to its highest and best use as well as broadening our capabilities to grow within the core convenience store/gas station industry.”About Getty Realty Corp . Getty Realty Corp. is the leading publicly traded real estate investment trust in the United States specializing in ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties. The Company owns and leases approximately 920 properties nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV