NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Premier
(PINC) reported first quarter revenue of $225.6 million, 16% higher than the same quarter last year, beating analysts revenue guidance of $219.1 million.
The healthcare alliance collaborator net income of $47.8 million, or 33 cents per share, beat analysts estimates by 1 cent.
The company also narrowed its full year revenue guidance to between $859 million and $869 million. Analysts are expecting full year 2014 revenue of $858 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Shares are flat in after-hours trading on Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV